Polyphagous Shot Hole Borer With CA being in the heart of Avocado output and harvest, CAPCA wanted to bring forward some helpful documents for PSHB: The first is the Field Guide provided by UC Riverside. This document gives great education on spotting PSHB Field Guide The second is a guide to spotting PSHB and others […]
Over 700 diseased trees were removed as of July 31.
Full Details HERE
Elkins Ranch Golf Course – Fillmore
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Texas Scramble Shotgun Start at 12:30 P.M.
Net Proceeds to benefit Ventura County CAPCA Scholarship Fund
$135.00 per person (Green Fee, Cart, and BBQ)
$25.00 per person, BBQ Only (beginning at 6:00 p.m.)
Prizes for longest drive and closest to the pin, and much more!
Michelle Haase – Treasurer
Cell Phone: 805-340-1114
Click here to download registration form.
Mail your entry in by April 30, 2018.
Please make checks payable and remit to:
CAPCA – Ventura County
P.O. Box 994
Somis, California 93066
Sponsorship Opportunities Available! Click here to download.
CAPCA is a professional organization of licensed agriculture and horticulture pest control advisers. This scholarship is intended to benefit students pursuing a career in plant science and on the pathway to becoming a PCA.
- Ventura CAPCA will give a $1000.00 scholarship to a Ventura or Santa Barbara County resident enrolled in a 4-year California College or University, preferably majoring in Plant Science or Agriculture. Those participating in the Pathway to PCA Program will get higher priority.
- Ventura CAPCA will give a $500.00 scholarship to a Ventura County resident enrolled in a Ventura County or Santa Barbara County Community College offering studies in the field of agriculture or horticulture.
- Multiple scholarships may be given out depending on the fundraising for the year.
- Fill out the application form or make your own: 2018 Ventura 4-yr Scholarship Application 2018 Ventura Community College Scholarship Application
- Applications may be e-mailed to: email@example.com; faxed to (805) 487-6867 Attn: CAPCA Scholarship;
or mailed directly to: CAPCA Scholarship Fund
c/o Jane Delahoyde at Oxnard Pest Control Association
P.O. Box 1187
Oxnard, CA 93032
- Applications must be submitted by June 15th, 2018. The two letters of recommendation (from teachers, advisors, employers, mentors, etc.) plus a copy of your transcripts can follow. Letters of recommendation from relatives are not acceptable.
- The applications must be received by June 15th , 2018 to be considered. The complete packet including transcripts and letters of recommendation must be received by July 13th , 2018 or the application will not be considered.
CAPCA Member of the Year is an annual award bestowed upon a member and licensed Pest Control Adviser (PCA) who excels in their contribution to the profession through CAPCA activities and leadership above and beyond the norm. The 2017 recipient of the CAPCA Member of the Year Award is Rick Harrison. Rick started his career […]
Visit our News and Alerts Page for important DPR Update