Position Title: Technical Sales Agronomist
Job Description: We currently have an opening for a Technical Sales Agronomist. We are looking for someone who is goal-oriented, results driven with the ability to create new business and build strong relationships.
To be successful in this fast-paced innovative company, you will work closely with our Sales Team to establish working relationships with key distributors, growers, and consultants, to develop and grow business, in the Southern San Joaquin Valley region, Salinas Valley and Coastal Region of California. In alignment with the Research department, you will coordinate and plan trials in the area and introduce and implement NutriAnalytics platform. You will train and educate NutriAg customers and growers on an ongoing basis and launch new products and technologies as they are developed. In addition, you will have the opportunity to assist in developing marketing plans with our marketing department to implement timely promotional plans for the area.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a technical or agronomic role and the production aspect of all crops in the California region.
• Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture or related field
• Computer literate with high competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, or other data collection and analysis software
• Familiarity with basic aspects of product R&D, field scale product evaluations and demonstrations.
• Highly developed customer service skills with a proven ability to foster strong customer relationships and able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Motivated, independent self-starter with results and solution orientation
• Existing contacts within the dealer network would be a definite asset.
• CCA license preferred.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Top Salary with aggressive bonus structure
• comprehensive benefits
• Growth opportunities, depending on experience and performance.
NutriAg is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates can apply directly on Join Our Team – Nutriag