Company: GroPro (groproag.com)
As a global player in the Bio-crop protection and Bio-fertilizer markets, we help our partners to overcome the threats so that they can ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of agricultural inputs. Our belief is truly doing more with less while delivering efficacy that can be trusted.
GroPro keeps plants, workers, and the environment safe from planting to harvesting. Immediately when a seed or transplant is planted all the way through to harvest, crops need to be protected from diseases, insects, and weeds. At all-time these plants are under abiotic and biotic stresses that need to be controlled to ensure the highest return on investment while delivering the highest quality and safest product to the consumer.
GroPro is headquartered in the USA.
GroPro offers a range of plant health & pest management solutions for Agriculture,T&O, Environmental, and Livestock. Through a combination of GroPros industry leadingscience and global expertise, matched with our continual investments in new intellectual property, we strive to develop and deliver the Agricultural and Agrochemical Product Developer to be part of a highly motivated and collaborative turf, ornamental horticulture, environmental, sales and pest management research and development team. You will be part of designing, initiating, and conducting research and development projects, including field studies and demos. You will build relationships with critical external cooperators to expand testing capabilities and assist the sales and marketingteams by providing technical marketing support for sales and marketing efforts. You will act as direct coordinator for assigned projects that are critical in promoting new active ingredients and supporting current products.
This position will require at least 30% travel in the territory that the job is in. Currently GroPro is hiring for a Florida, Southern Central Valley California, Oregon, and Southern California member. You must live or relocate to the given location that the position will be based in.
Pay based on experience, Medical/Dental/Vision offered, company truck and PTO offered as part of package.
Agricultural and Agrochemical Product Developer
1. Product Development Strategy: Develop and execute product development strategies aligned with the company’s goals, considering market trends, customer needs, and regulatory requirements in the agricultural and agrochemical industry.
2. Market Research: Conduct market research to identify emerging trends, competitive products, and customer preferences. Use findings to inform product development decisions.
3. New Product Ideation: Generate innovative ideas for new agricultural and agrochemical products, considering factors such as effectiveness, sustainability, and market demand.
4. Portfolio Management: Evaluate and manage the existing product portfolio. Identify opportunities for portfolio expansion, optimization, or discontinuation based on market dynamics and performance metrics.
5. Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with research and development, marketing, regulatory affairs, and sales teams to ensure a holistic approach to product development and launch.
6. Field Testing: Plan and oversee field trials to assess the performance of new and existing products under real-world conditions. Analyze results and make recommendations for product improvements.
7. Product Launch: Develop and execute launch plans for new products, including marketing strategies, sales training, and communication materials. Ensure a successful market introduction.
8. Quality Control: Collaborate with quality control teams to establish and maintain product quality standards. Address any quality issues promptly and implement corrective actions.
9. Budget Management: Manage budgets associated with product development projects, ensuring cost-effectiveness and adherence to financial targets.
10. Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, distributors, and industry partners.
11. Continuous Improvement: Monitor product performance and customer feedback. Implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance product features, quality, and overall customer satisfaction.
1. Education: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in agriculture, agronomy, chemistry, or a related field. With a minimum of 5 years in field experience.
2. Experience: Significant experience in product development, preferably in the agricultural or agrochemical industry.
3. Market Knowledge: Strong understanding of agricultural markets, industry trends, and customer needs.
4. Cross-Functional Skills: Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including R&D, marketing, and sales.
5. Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret market data and performance metrics.
6. Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical information to diverse audiences.
7. Project Management: Effective project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
8. Stakeholder knowledge: Strong knowledge of key stakeholders in the given market and the ability to make contact to obtain or improve relationships.
Please send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org